Coverage Area
Style and Design

Bought a prepaid credit card and signed up.Once I paid everything went quiet sent dozens of emails with my contact info for standard members.

Number of replies or winks after 2 weeks.....ZERO. I can better pass my time playing solitaire than chasing imaginary women on this site. Ya, my money is gone, but at least it was a prepaid card and they cannot re bill me. Don't waste your time here people.

More replies on Craigslist. Do yourselves a favor and research these sights before plunking down your hard earned money. I wish I had. At least it was not an overly expensive lesson.

Now I need to add more words to reach my 100 word review.This should just about do it.

Review about: Hornymatches Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: There fraudulent practices.

Had an Experience with Hornymatches?

Comments

A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more