Bought a prepaid credit card and signed up.Once I paid everything went quiet sent dozens of emails with my contact info for standard members.

Number of replies or winks after 2 weeks.....ZERO. I can better pass my time playing solitaire than chasing imaginary women on this site. Ya, my money is gone, but at least it was a prepaid card and they cannot re bill me. Don't waste your time here people.

More replies on Craigslist. Do yourselves a favor and research these sights before plunking down your hard earned money. I wish I had. At least it was not an overly expensive lesson.

Now I need to add more words to reach my 100 word review.This should just about do it.

I didn't like: There fraudulent practices.

Review #1020537 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hornymatches Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hornymatches?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more 800notes Phony Directory Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more