Joined when I saw my 'man' on there.Sent him a message - yes, to set him up to get caught.

Checked his account & he never got it, yet he had others from before & after the time I sent mine (probably from bots/hookers). Just proves they're a scam (and that he's a cheater who won't get real messages). I had looked at 4 pages to find his, and sent one message. Within one day my account was blocked for abuse.

The message wasn't a mean one, it just said hi basically. I made another account (from a different computer/IP address/email & even name) and looked at 5 profiles, sent NO messages and it was blocked for abuse.

They never blocked his account though, and I was using the same patterns he was.Guess they hate it when you don't purchase anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hornymatches dating service. Hornymatches needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hornymatches dating service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hornymatches.

Had an Experience with Hornymatches?

Comments