Joined when I saw my 'man' on there.Sent him a message - yes, to set him up to get caught.

Checked his account & he never got it, yet he had others from before & after the time I sent mine (probably from bots/hookers). Just proves they're a scam (and that he's a cheater who won't get real messages). I had looked at 4 pages to find his, and sent one message. Within one day my account was blocked for abuse.

The message wasn't a mean one, it just said hi basically. I made another account (from a different computer/IP address/email & even name) and looked at 5 profiles, sent NO messages and it was blocked for abuse.

They never blocked his account though, and I was using the same patterns he was.Guess they hate it when you don't purchase anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hornymatches dating service. Hornymatches needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hornymatches dating service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hornymatches.

Had an Experience with Hornymatches?

Comments

800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more 800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more